2008年11月6日 星期四

Health Policy ? Social Marketting ?

These few weeks, we're busy preparing ourself almost as a university graduate student. At first, group and individual photos with classmates and school principle & teachers. 3 of us choose to wear Malaysian traditional costume (Punjabi, Nyonya and Saree), we caught all the attention in the class that day.Haha ...
All we have to do is just stand there and keep our smilling faces, all our friends kept on coming taking pictures with us. Kind of like an artist ... cool~~
Later on, our project datelines will be on January but we're still writting the introduction and method part. Proff Hsu was so worried and scared that we can't finish on time. Millions and trillions of assignments have to be finish in a short time, reallly hope that I can stand for 2 hours rest per day, continueing the strength to carry out my job all day.
Quates: Most of the people like spending time to plan their vacations but not their lifes.
For me, I'm one of them. Lately, people who are concerning about my future plans kept reminds me that I should be prepared earlier, either you want to go on for graduate study or find a job to work, you want to be in Taiwan or Malaysia or others countries.
I talked to one of my prof. today, she taught us Medical Economics last semester. She's such a dedication teacher who are willing to contribute any efforts to educate the children. Moreover, she shared with us all about her life story, the reason why she wants to stick in Public Health field for a long time, what's the matter happening now?
I concluded myself that I prefer working than straight away continue my study in graduate program. But those datelines is in December or March, English and Chinese.

沒有留言: